Roulette has been one of the mainstays of the casino world for hundreds of years. Today, you no longer need to visit a brick-and-mortar institution to spin the wheel – any self-respecting online casino site will have multiple games of roulette available. Roulette is one of the easiest casino games to get into. While roulette comes in multiple variants, the foundations of the game are the same throughout.
At Top 10 Casino List you will find the best online roulette casinos for 2023. enjoy all top-rated casinos with online roulette casino games.
How To Play Online Roulette
All games of roulette come with a wheel, a table (or board), and a ball. Players place their bets on the board, the wheel is spun, and the ball lands in one of the numbered pockets on the wheel. Pockets also come in three colours: red, black, and green for zero. If you’ve correctly predicted the result, you have a winning bet. It’s really this simple!
There are two main variants: American and European roulette. Unless you’re an experienced player seeking extra thrill, we recommend starting with European roulette. The European variant comes with a wheel that has pockets from 0 to 36 and a single zero, while the American version has an added double zero pocket, which makes its house edge worse.
Types Of Bets
You can bet on any specific number on the wheel – this is called a Straight bet, and it’s also one of the so-called inside bets.
Other inside bets include:
- Split – two adjacent numbers on the table.
- Street – three consecutive numbers on the same line on the table
- Six-Line – a bet on two adjacent lines on the table
- Corner – a bet on four numbers, where the chip is placed in the common corner between the numbers
- Trio – a three-number bet including the zero/the zeros in American roulette
Basket Bet – a bet on 0, 1, 2, and 3
Outside bets are:
- Red/Black – a bet on the color of the winning number
- Even/Odd – a bet on whether the winning number will turn out to be even or odd
- 1 to 18 and 19 to 36 – a bet on whether the winning number will fall between 1—18 or 19—36 (low or high, respectively)
- Dozens – a bet on whether the winning number will fall in the 1st, 2nd, or 3rd dozen on the table
- Columns – a bet on which of the three columns on the table the winning number will fall in